Due to being the country’s capital, people like to buy houses in Delhi-NCR. Some people buy houses in order to live, some people buy home here with the purpose of investment. If you are one of them, then our news can prove to be beneficial for you. You can buy a house in Delhi-NCR for 10 to 30 lakh rupees. Actually, property auction is being done by Punjab National Bank in Delhi-NCR.
If you carefully read the details, then you may have many meanings. The price we are talking about, however, is the base price. Based on this base price, you have to take part in the auction and you may have to pay more money, but as the property market is sluggish and people who invest in property are still away from the market. At such times if you participate in the auction then it is likely that you get a chance to buy your preferred home around the base price.
According to the website of Punjab National Bank, at home in Shahdara at the lowest price in Delhi.
Know, Where is the Base Price:
- In Shhadra, Chhata Bazar Gully Shuklaan will be 63.22 square yards second and third floor auction, with a base price of Rs 18 lakhs.
- In the Shahadara, East Babur Pur will have a first floor auction of 75.24 sq meters, with a base price of Rs 22 lakhs.
- The base price of the first floor flat at 35 square meters in block C-6 in Yamuna Vihar is 20 lakh rupees.
- The base price of Ground floor flat in block CA in Rajouri Garden, Hari Nagar is Rs. 30 lakhs.
Ghaziabad in Noida: According to PNB, you will be auctioned for cheap flats in Noida and Ghaziabad too.
- The base price of 22.67 square yards flat in Sector 12 in Noida is Rs. 24 lakhs.
- The base price of 22.58 square meter ground floor in Block G, Sector 56, Noida is Rs. 19.20 lakhs.
- The base price of 83.61 square meter ground floor flat at Tora Nagar in Ghaziabad is Rs. 32 lakhs. While the base price of second floor is 29 lakhs in this property, the base price of the first floor is 27 lakhs.
- In the Kalka Garhi of Ghaziabad, the base price of 66.88 sq. Ft. In the Nehru Co-operative Housing Society has been kept at Rs. 18 lakhs.
- The base price of 100 sq m flat at Ram Nagar Kisan Road in Ghaziabad is Rs 20 lakhs.
- The base price of 32.50 square feet of Tura Nagar in Ghaziabad is Rs. 10 lakhs.
- The base price of 53.43 sq m flat at Brij Vihar in Ghaziabad has been kept at Rs 30 lakh.
Buy E-Bid: www.pnbindia.biz To bid for any property, first you need to contact the nodal officer of the property through e-mail or SMS and log in ID and password. You can not bid without it Nodal officers have been fixed for every property. The bidder has to upload a copy of his PAN card and Residence proof too. The bidder will have to submit 25 percent of the bid immediately and within 75 days of the sale of the cell, 75 percent of the amount will be required. If not, then the amount deposited before it will be seized and the property will be sold again. According to PNB, the auction will be held on November 15 at different times.
More information about this can be found on these websites
It has also been advertised in the big newspapers in the issue of 10 October 2017.
What to do: You must take some precautions before joining the auction. As you can visit the PNB website and note the full address of the property and be sure to visit the area once. Apart from this, the PNB website has said that the government does not have information about the government deus or outstation on the property. So first get to know about it. It may not be so, if you want to take home, there are millions of rupees in it.