Documents are very important in purchasing the property. On such days, such cases arise in which fraud in the purchase of property is fraudulent. Generally people spend a whole earning in buying houses, plots or shops. In such a situation, if they get cheated then they will not stay anywhere.
Keeping all these things in mind, the Delhi Police has an advisory. It is not that these instructions only for people living in Delhi. It is important for all. You should take special care of when buying any kind of property
- Check the ownership of the plot from land owners or agencies such as DDA, L & DO, Noida Authority, GDA etc.
- To see the actual situation of construction, inspect the project site / land itself.
- Documents such as building manufacturer – buyer’s contract, cell deed, GPA, SPA, read carefully.
- Consult a legal expert before signing. Do not trust unregistered / previously signed documents.
- Licenses / approved layouts or site plans / maps and other related Civic agencies should be clearances and verification by town planners.
- In case of any acquisition proceedings, check the status of land from the Land Acquisition Collector (LAC) from the Central Registry of the CERSA Act for Mortgage or other civil / criminal litigation.
- Purchase with the registered sell deal signed by the owner and the thumb / fingerprint of the owner.
- Payment always through the name of the owner in check / DD / RTGS and other banking forms.
- With the original documents, obtain the signature of landowner and finger print as proof of payment.
- Get actual payments and actual possession immediately after the execution of documents.
Read Also: Home loan with overdraft facility