Household Insurance policy includes insurance of all types of goods and services in it. There are 10 sections in it. Fire, burglary, explosion, riots, as well as damage to floods, storms, cyclones, landslides, earthquakes and other natural disasters are also covered under this. It depends on the policyholder who wants to insure the things he has kept in the house. Every item kept in the house can be covered in this policy. You can also insure the things that you have received in the gift. The tenant should also insure of his every belongings. He can take away all the goods by leaving the house.
Such is the Evaluation: You can also estimate the price of the goods kept in the house. First create a list of everything you put in the house, which you want to insure. The price of goods is estimated at their current market value. This is called replacement value. This means that if the claim is made for the loss of this goods, the amount of the new set of goods will be deducted from the amount of the depreciation amount. For example, you have got a TV insured. Suppose their current price is about 20 thousand rupees, then you pay the premium according to this amount. What will be the premium, it depends on the company. Now suppose that the TV was stolen after three years, the company makes a claim after the reduction of three years of depreciation. Depression is fixed and it decreases on the basis of the age of the goods.
Take Care During Policy
1. Before taking a Home Insurance Policy, find out what is being covered in your home under the plan.
2. It is important to understand the claim method when taking insurance, so knowing that the company is telling the money, the whole money will be available in the form of claim or part of it.
3. Ensure that the insurance company will pay the price of every goods that have been lost, not just those things you want to buy again.
4. At the time of claim, the company examines whether the thing that you have suffered was actually yours or not? Therefore, you must create a video of whatever stuff you are covering while doing the policy.
5. At the time of insurance, the amount of the goods mentioned was correct or false, the proof should be passed.
These companies are better: General Insurance Company, ICICI-Lombard, Bajaj Alliance, IFFCO-Tokyo, National Insurance Company, New India Insurance Company, Oriental Insurance etc. Household Insurance Policy is considered good.