Greater Noida: Greater Noida Authority has given green signal to Part Compliance in the Builder Project to make buyers easy for the flats. With this, about 20 thousand buyers can get immediate possession of flats. Builders had held a meeting with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in Lucknow a few days ago and had proposed that if the provision of Part Compliance is made, then they will be able to give the buyers a quick flat. The more flat buildings will be built, the authority will continue to implement them. This will allow investors to take over the builder’s money and take possession of the flats. Getting the money from the builder will also clear the way for the construction of other flats. Keeping in view the interests of the investors, the Chief Minister had instructed the authorities to take positive steps. The Authority approved this proposal in the Board meeting on Friday.
If the five towers were to be built inside the builder project, then according to the first provision, the compliance was given only after the construction of all the flats. With this, those buyers had to wait for the occupation of the flats, whose flats were made. The Authority has taken the decision for this, that if the builder deposits ten percent of the outstanding amount in the Authority, then the authority can give permission for the flats registry. Additionally, 65 percent of the money given to the builder by the investors will be deposited in the account of the Authority. The remaining 35 percent will go to the builder’s account. For this, we have to open a joint escrow account. Authorities CEO Debashish Panda said that this decision has been taken with the objective of getting a quick flat for investors. If the builder give ten percent of the outstanding amount to the Authority, then about 20 thousand investors will get the flat soon.
JP’s builder wanted to digest 18 thousand crores: The JP Builder wants to digest the buyers’ 18,000 crores by showing themselves bankrupt. Nevertheless, no action is taken against the builder. That’s why we have come to tell the truthfulness of the JP Builder to the shareholder. The same thing happened on the tongue of investors in the rain on Saturday. He performed very well at the corporate office of the JP Builder located in Sector-128. A banner written against the builder in the hands of nearly 50 buyers, reached 1 corporate office. During this time, the elderly and women also joined the show during the rainy season. Investors said that the Finance Minister of the country is also saying that he will help the banks. I have a question from him whether lakhs of buyers are not necessary for them. A buyer Neera said that the builder has done my house registry but its construction has used such poor material that we can not stay there.